- Natural Bacterial Fighting Properties
- 100% Organic Bamboo
- Verified Non-Toxic
- Toothbrush Lifespan – With proper care, our bamboo toothbrush lasts just as long as a conventional plastic toothbrush. Dental professionals recommend replacing your toothbrush every 3 – 4 months, or when the bristles have frayed.
- 100% Biodegradable Handle & Packaging – Billions of plastic toothbrushes that will never biodegrade are dumped in landfills and oceans every year worldwide.
- Panda Approved – We are proud to say that the species of bamboo used in the production of our products is not a food source or habitat for the Giant Panda. There are many types of bamboo that pandas eat, and we proudly use Moso bamboo, which does not impact the livelihood of this wonderful animal.
- Toothbrush Care – Since Bamboo is 100% natural, your toothbrush should always be stored in a dry area when not in use, and avoid being stored in a toothbrush cup that collects water.