Karnagio Beach Clean-Up!
September 29 @ 10:30 am - 12:30 pm
Hello! Our next beach clean-up will be on Saturday, September 29th @ Karnagio beach in Limassol from 10:30 am – 12:30 am.
Please feel free to come and help out! Bring your family and friends and make a nice morning of it.
Meeting Point – Coming from the Limassol Marina, make the first left after the EKO petrol station. Then go straight down and at the end of the road make a left. We will be there .
- Recycling/trash bags
- First aid kit
- Hand sanitizer
- Face masks for those who prefer to wear.
- A truck
- Garbage bins
- Garden & latex gloves, however, we recommend that you bring your own gloves if you can just in case we run out of your size (gloves that are a thicker material to prevent any potential injuries).
If you will be participating, we only recommend the following:
- To wear comfortable clothes and shoes.
- Bring suncream & sunglasses.
- For anyone with long hair, don’t forget to bring a hair tie.
- Bring your friends and family!
Volunteers are a critical part of keeping our beaches clean and safe. We are always looking for volunteers to help us at our beach clean-ups. Please share this post with your friends to help spread the word! The more people we have, the more trash we can collect
Looking forward to seeing all the volunteers from the last clean-ups, and meeting all new volunteers for this one! However, please keep in mind that you don’t need us to go outside and have your own clean-up. If you ever see something where it shouldn’t be, pick it up! You’ll be surprised how much good you can do in just 5 minutes.
If you have any questions, please send us an email at [email protected] and we will respond to you as soon as possible.
Let’s make Karnagio beach shine!!